Friday, January 30, 2009

36 weeks and Counting


Well, the verdict of my MD appt today was 1 more week of bedrest and then no holds bar, or however you spell that! The plan as of today is to come off the medication and move around as much as I want after next Friday when I'm 37 weeks so Abbie Rose will be considered term whenever she decides to enter this world. I had a feeling deep down this would be my MD's preference, which is different from what the 2 MDs told me that saw me when Abbie took us to the hospital for a short stay 2 weeks ago when she decided to shake things up a bit. They had said bedrest til I was 36 weeks instead of 37. Abbie and I are growing together and settled in for 7 more days of rest and relaxation, bonding with the couch. I'll keep you posted and please be praying for us and Abbie's safe arrival!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I thought that might happen...my doctor made me stay on until 37 too - almost 38! That is good though because she won't be considered premature and won't have spend any time in the NICU! Glad you are doing well and keeping her in a little longer!

My Blog List

About Me

I'm from ATL origninally, lived in Nashville for 10 yrs to get an education, be blessed by close friendships in college and grad school, and for God to cross my life's path with my wonderful husband, Mike. God's lead us to a surrounding area of Memphis TN, Lakeland, to live, start a family and have Him turn our lives upside down with deeper revelation of who He is!

background

Great Reads

  • The True Vine by Andrew Murray
  • Love Not The World by Watchman Nee
  • Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
  • Abide in Christ by Andrew Murray
  • Calvary Road by Roy Hession