Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bedrest Fun


One of my best college friends, Joni, and her little girl, Lilly, came to visit today and help keep me company! We usually do lunch every few weeks when I was working, so today was an extra treat. They came over and we hung out to catch up for a couple hours and Joni treated me to a tasty lunch. It's so hard to sit on the couch and watch others do all the work but she was kind enough to pamper me with a homemade lunch! Our time of hanging out, playing with Lilly and her toys, and lunch was definitely a highlight of my week!

No comments:

My Blog List

About Me

I'm from ATL origninally, lived in Nashville for 10 yrs to get an education, be blessed by close friendships in college and grad school, and for God to cross my life's path with my wonderful husband, Mike. God's lead us to a surrounding area of Memphis TN, Lakeland, to live, start a family and have Him turn our lives upside down with deeper revelation of who He is!

background

Great Reads

  • The True Vine by Andrew Murray
  • Love Not The World by Watchman Nee
  • Don't Waste Your Life by John Piper
  • Abide in Christ by Andrew Murray
  • Calvary Road by Roy Hession